Andrey Vlasovskikh / Андрей Власовских
I'm Andrey Vlasovskikh, the PyCharm team lead at JetBrains.
Currently I live in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Some of my interests are: Python, Kotlin, static code analysis, electronic music, history, avant-garde art.
My Open-Source Projects
- The most intelligent IDE for Python and Django
- Vim emulation plug-in for IDEs based on the IntelliJ platform
- Plugin for MicroPython devices in IntelliJ and PyCharm
- Recursive descent parsing library for Python based on functional combinators
- Static site generator in a single Python file similar to Jekyll
- Shell pipelines in Python using shell-like syntax
See more projects at Ohloh and at project hosting sites.