Andrey Vlasovskikh / Андрей Власовских
I'm Andrey Vlasovskikh, the PyCharm Community Lead and the maintainer of IdeaVim at JetBrains.
Currently I live in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Some of my interests are: Python, C, Kotlin, functional programming, free software, minimalism, IDM, ambient, avant-garde art.
- The most intelligent IDE for Python and Django
- Vim emulation plug-in for IDEs based on the IntelliJ platform
- Static site generator in a single Python file similar to Jekyll
- Recursive descent parsing library for Python based on functional combinators
- Shell pipelines in Python using shell-like syntax
See more projects at Ohloh and at project hosting sites.
I'm @vlasovskikh on Twitter.
I'm also on:
My photos on Flickr: